We would like to thank all of our listeners and our Great Guest for the year we have had. We have Broken all of our records and Had two Nominations this year. First Nomination was for ” The Best new Podcast of the Year” and the second Was for “The Best Interview Podcast”. We are working on 2022 already and hope this will be another great year. Join US.
Paranormal 411’s website is a place to share and find Everything Paranormal, Bigfoot, UFOs, Aliens and Ghosts. David and Jason are on a journey to find the truth on the Paranormal. We are doing this by interviewing guest that are in the top of their field in categories such as Paranormal, Cryptids, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, Forbidden History, Folklore, and more. Come join us on this journey of discovery. The journey starts with our conversations with leading investigators. We believe that with these conversations we can get closer to finding the truth.
- Science is powerful, but there is much it can’t explain. …
- Wajid Hassan Had a chance to sit down with Don …
- A generation or so ago, it wasn’t uncommon for opening …
- 15 Signs of Living in the 5th Dimension I think …
- It's raining anchovies in San Francisco
An unusual surge in anchovy populations has led to the fish raining down on San Francisco. Here's why.
- Stunning solar eclipse caught by NASA in incredible closeup
NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory in outer space spotted a solar eclipse when the moon passed in front of the sun on June 29, 2022.
- Listeria outbreak tied to 22 hospitalizations, 1 death
The cases emerged between January 2021 and June 2022.
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 Deals on Fitness and Health
Find the best Amazon Prime Day fitness deals along with bargains on wellness and nutrition
- Octopuses may be so terrifyingly smart because they share humans' genes for intelligence
Genetic analysis of octopuses identified DNA sequences in their brains called transposons, which may help regulate learning.
- Never-before-seen crystals found in perfectly preserved meteorite dust
Researchers have discovered tiny, never-before-seen carbon crystals in meteorite dust left over from the explosion of the Chelyabinsk meteor in 2013.