We would like to thank all of our listeners and our Great Guest for the year we have had. We have Broken all of our records and Had two Nominations this year. First Nomination was for ” The Best new Podcast of the Year” and the second Was for “The Best Interview Podcast”. We are working on 2022 already and hope this will be another great year. Join US.
Paranormal 411’s website is a place to share and find Everything Paranormal, Bigfoot, UFOs, Aliens and Ghosts. David and Jason are on a journey to find the truth on the Paranormal. We are doing this by interviewing guest that are in the top of their field in categories such as Paranormal, Cryptids, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, Forbidden History, Folklore, and more. Come join us on this journey of discovery. The journey starts with our conversations with leading investigators. We believe that with these conversations we can get closer to finding the truth.
- Science is powerful, but there is much it can’t explain. …
- Wajid Hassan Had a chance to sit down with Don …
- A generation or so ago, it wasn’t uncommon for opening …
- 15 Signs of Living in the 5th Dimension I think …
- Blue Apron review
We tested the Blue Apron meal delivery kit to see how the service and meals stacked up against the competition
- A meteor shower outburst from a shattered comet may spawn a new tau Herculids display on May 30
The tau Herculids from comet 73P/Schwassman-Wachmann which began to fragment in 1995 may make an appearance on the night of May 30-31.
- Spiraling vortex of 60 sharks rips apart a dead humpback whale in mesmerizing new video
Video captured by tourists using a drone, shows more than 60 sharks tearing apart the floating remains of a dead humpback whale in Australia. But it will take more than a decade for the carcass to fully decompose.
- Axolotls: The adorable, giant salamanders of Mexico
Starring in mythological origin tales, axolotls are threatened salamanders that may hold the key to regenerating body parts in mammals.
- Can you be intolerant to alcohol?
Is it possible to be intolerant to alcohol? We speak to an expert about the symptoms, causes and treatment of alcohol intolerance
- Why can't babies drink cow's milk?
Milk isn't the same across species. Here's the science of why babies shouldn't drink cow's milk until they're older.